Government food authorities advise us that transmission of COVID-19 through food (cake) is unlikely and there is no evidence of this occurring to date or with previous outbreaks of similar viruses such as SARS or MERS.
The following additional measures have been added to our strict food safety and hygiene practices to minimise the risk of spread:
• Increased scheduled cleaning and sanitisation of our bakery and shop front
• Removal of free sample product
• Washing and sanitising hands between service of every customer
• Our customer touch points are being regularly cleaned and sanitised such as EFTPOS terminal and door handles
• At your request, we can keep an additional distance from you. We are encouraging our team to maintain a 1.5m distance from customers where possible.
If you wish to minimise your time in our store, we strongly encourage you to place an order online for next day pick up.